As I'm here plugging away at myself (lol), I'm constantly running into organizational and wiki design planning stumps. I had a clear structure for the wiki when I started, but in the year or so since, I've gotten a lot better at this whole wiki thing, and now I have new ideas conflicting with the original ones.
I'm working through them piece by piece. The latest issue is the organization of the battle types. If anyone comes across a weird categorization or misstructure of an article under that umbrella, know that it is because everything in there is currently a WIP.
Also, I've altered the formula for calculating character potential (found in characters' infoboxes), so that is another thing I'll be analizing over (yes, "analizing") soon.